A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Friday, November 17, 2006

lalalala

sittin in class with nothin to do.. i have have 2 subs for my PM classes.... and the work suckz... i can do it at home... i wish i had other work too do...lalal soo bored.... but yet dave will be happy i did not skip... hehe happy baby?! ... you better be..LOL....

~anyways~

i been sick since monday and now i am feelin better my nose is still runin and it fuckin suckz... i cant stop it...."NOSE COME BACK!!"... robyn is still too... i really hope she feels alot better.... man there is a sickness goin around...

but now i am done.. no more blogg today... thats it thats all...SORRY

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2006 10:06 a.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

Posting something is better then nothing!

I am feeling better thank goodness.. I don't think anyone could have lived with me much longer!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home