A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Monday, November 27, 2006

so i got a hold of my woker today it only to FOREVER... im sick of it... it took 4 days to get a hold of her.... im sick of playin phone tag... she only got back to me 1 time and i left soo many messages... i dont even think im goin to get paid for this month.. i hope soo i have to pay rent.. i been thinkin i should just quite school and go look for a job alot of places are lookin for full time.. but i cant i need to stay in school or Robyn and Dave will be pissed off at me.. i need to get my grade 12... im thinkin i should do what hope is doin and after i get off school i go to work but i dont think i can do that... i need to be in school so i can see what im doin... im a person that has to see what im doing not just here is the work do it kinda thing.... you know... god life suckz at the moment.. im missin dave goin crazy cuzz im gettin sick AGIAN.. my fuckin nosie is buggin me.. i hate it!... I HATE IT!.... GGRR... i had to miss a hour of school waitin for my worker(never called) i went to class got a BIG headace... tuffed it out... lunch i layed down on Matt.. cryed a lil cuzz i was in pain... he told me i had to go home but i did not cuzz i missed soo much school... i went to english class and everyone whould not shut up they where SOO loud and i thow up... so i just signed myself out and came home... walked in the door.. told robyn i was home and i went to bed... taylor woke up at 10 to 4 and and layed on the couch... watched a lil TV.. the tyra banks show.. it has the sex lady on.. it was kewl.. werid cuzz i thought the sex lady was dead.. but meh... me and robyn had that one... i watched... i dont even reamber what i had on... but whatever... then we eat and now im updating my blogg... that was my day... im still in pain... my ear is now hurtin and my nose.. fuck im not even goin to start that.... im hopin to get better befor dave gets here so i can spend some time with him... but... i donno.... i qute my life for today... Aly is gone for the rest of the week there is no more Aly... sorry people... just let me be and maybe i will get better!

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 11:53 a.m. , Blogger mammasita said...

Aly dont quit school that wont be good, things will work out dont you worry, well worry a little lol. that just means your growing up and starting to understand everything!


Love you and miss you lots!

Ps: wish I had my camera I would have gotten a great pic for you! Elaina was playing in the laundry basket lol

 
At November 28, 2006 6:45 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

don't drop out... then you will never get done.. never get a job.. and you would have to grow up so fast.. and that is something you are not ready for yet!

YOU MIGHT AS WELL STAY PUT AS YOU HAVE IT GOOD WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!
Love ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home