A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Well Happy Easter everyone.... its not really a happy one for me.... its beeen VERY boring... nothing to do... im not with my family and i miss EVERYONE sooo much it makes me cry cuzz im so far away... i really miss goin to nanny house for easter dinner its not the same here...
even Taylor is funny and makes me want to cry what he said to me was so cute
i called taylor and asked him if the easter bunny came to see him he said yes and he asked me if the easter bunny came to my place and i said no baby he must of forgotting where i live and u can tell he got all sad in his voice and said i can come over and have some and i was like bu baby its urs the easter bunny got it for u and taylor says its ok Antie u use to live here its okk if u come over and get some but i said no but he should eat some for me..... so cute... aaww... i miss him soo.... but oh well... an easter by myself is just what i need to get use to livin on my own... right?!

1 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 3:10 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

you are welcome to some of Tic's chocolate.. he is spoiled!!!

Sorry you didn't have a good Easter.. We didn't have the "normal" easter dinner we had Pizza.. how sad is that... Maybe next year we will remember to have a real dinner.. I was to bussy to worry about it!

Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home