A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

well... a new update ..... i been back in school since monday and its....... FUN!... not... it get boring.... but whatever... i wanted to get back to school i was gettin really bored not beenin out of the house and with my friends.... i hope to move out in Feb i really do.... i just need to get a hold of my worker but she seems not to like me and not want to get a hold of me....GGRR!!.... i really hope i can get that room in that house dave is at..... i think it might we a lil werid of me and him liveing together.... i think it will be.... me and him are...... lets put it as ok.... i donno what it is... maybe its juts me and im moody.... but we just dont talk that much... when we hang out we hang out at robyns (i dont have any money for bus pass right now) and we have the TV on.... ya he hates that.... i donno what to do when we first started goin out that what we did just lay together and ya.... i donno im use to going out like hangin with my friends or my boyfriends friends..... but i dont have much friends here and dave has one..... but other then that.... what do we do?!?!?!..... i need ideas..... we went to the moives ones.... our first really date.... dinner and a movie..LOL..... and it was fun..... im a girl that likes to hang out down at the mall..... i have gotin to think that dave just likes to be alone.... lay around and sleep..... what do i do?!?! can anyone please help me!....

4 Comments:

At January 11, 2007 6:56 p.m. , Blogger mammasita said...

hey ally I wish I could help you but I think I my own problems are a little bigger and I should look on to them,

Good luck with everything

I love you. ,,

 
At January 12, 2007 8:38 p.m. , Blogger classiquebabe said...

hey hun, well i dunno what to tell you, Dave likes to just hang around the house, he's never been a go out there and hang out kinda guy. You guys gotta get some friends together and then you can chill with them. I know that if you have mutual friends then you guys can go out with them.

Also You gotta plan to do stuff, men never know what they wanna do till you give them idea's .. you don't have much money but walks together are always nice and you can go grocery shopping together & play games together and do laundry together. Do otehr things than sit in front of the computer or tv. Cleaning isn't to fun but together it can be. Even reading a book together cuddling. Or writing poems or short storries together (I Know Dave likes to write). Just remember it's important to interact together not just vege out, or you end up getting board. There's lots of events that happen in hamilton Check out the community channel 14 and see if there's anything in the area that you guys can go to together.

Well that's all the advice I have for now.

 
At January 13, 2007 8:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I think Sophie is definitely on the right track....listen to her!!
Love YA

 
At January 23, 2007 6:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with soph :P
Yeah I pretty much just settle down and stuff...but I have no ideas of my own lol I LOVE to do other things...but until ppl tell me what i can do...I wont think of it myself LOL and of course I could not say this before...casue I really did not think of it as that before soph said it :P

Yeah I really liked going to the movies with you...but I also enjoyed the time we spent just walking around the mall...for a guy who really likes to laze around normally....I love going for walks...does not matter where I go as long as i have something or someone to keep me company while doing it...I want to find things we can do together...


and yeah I am a bit of a loner...I like to be alone... a lot of times I will just cut off conversation..cause I dont want to talk to ppl....I hate talking in person a lot....as soph says I like to write...its eaier for me to express myself in writting too...but never think its because of you...I only feel seperated from you because I never seem to find something that we can both do that we like in common...maybe we can spend a day thinking up things to do...make a list and if we are bored...we can take it out and do something that is on the list...its a suggestion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home