A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

well my bitch as a sister keyra not robyn.... is makin me update... well here
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE


happy?!?!??


nothin really too say... its gettin a lil cold out here... no snow yet... it did snow a lil for like 1 or 2 days and thats it... its windy thats for sure... me and dave are still together.. a lil bump but ok now.... but other then that.. not really too say... school is goin good... taylor is.... good.......... robyn and jay are good... we did get our tree up and there are gifts under it now... but ya.. i go byebye for now...LATER

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 11:46 a.m. , Blogger mammasita said...

lol thanks aly. I just thought you got everyone else to update, and we all did so it was your turn again lol

love you

gonna miss you this christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home