A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

hehe im so happy today... i got to see dave today he moved in today.. hehe im so happy... but its tursday and im not even spending the first day with him.. but i hope to spend time with him on friday.. i really hope so... :D
i meet his mom and his grandama.. it was a lil weird.. but meh... i really some what love the day the only part i hated is that im deaf and cant hear shit.. so mad!! i hope i get better soon!!

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 10:41 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

and his dad.. you forgot Doug!

Glad to see that Dave is here. Don't let that get in your way of attending school! You NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL!!

Dave if you are reading this, make sure she attends school, she can't afford to miss ANY MORE!

 
At December 01, 2006 9:22 a.m. , Blogger classymamma said...

Aly: you be a good girl and stay in school..........hehehe, do I sound like your mom and sister. The mean well ya know! You will thank them later in life. I thanked my family when they talked me into going back to school when my life was upside down and I quit for a year. What a waste of a year. I'm glad I went back, and glad that I have my grade 12. You stick to it, you can do it......oh and look after Dave for me ok. He will be a big help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home