A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Its so weird that nanny is not around.... I still cant get over that shes gone i still have this feeling that when I'm going to call her and shes going to pick up not mom or Pete.... dose anyone else feel that way? I know it was a little weird for me to sit with her when she was died but i felt a little at peace when I was with her and it made me feel a little happy but now I don't feel at peace i feel so empty... i feel like there is nothing there anymore....


I now feel a little better writing this

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 6:05 p.m. , Blogger mammasita said...

yeah aly its strange, but she isnt really gone, just her body is gone, she still lives on, I know for a fact, she is watching over all of us, I feel her, I even kiss her picture all the time and have a chat with her,



love you and cant wait to see ya,
oh and thanks for the birthday wish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home