A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

birthday

so yesterday was my birthday it was really somewhat fun... i went to school in the Am for one class then i skiped my health class( im a head anyways whats one day) to go fix my health card... i really dont want to do that agian...so many new canadians..LOL... but then i went back to school for lunch and went to my friends class then after that i went to Robyns place beacuse she was takeing me out for dinner... that was fun.. we went to an all u can get place... it was big and nice... i liked it... after then Robyn droped me off at shoppers so i can pick somthing up then i went home... and no i did not drink yesterday... wish i did... but i dont need to.. do i?... meh but anyways i better get back to class.. love ya all...miss you all back home!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 7:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....can't believe how old you are now!!!

Hope you had a good day, I'm glad Robyn took you out. I hope you let her know you appreciated that. Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate....maybe next year

love you lots

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home