A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Thursday, August 30, 2007

so my life is really differnt since i moved to Hamilton... i am now livin on my own... its very werid since i dont know how to cook that well....my persaity has changed alot... befor i whould only wear pants in the summer but fuck its too hot i had to buy myself a skirt.... it is really hotter here then in kenora and thatd VERY differnt... befor when u where hot u can go to the lake and just jump in... but here... the lake it too far to go to!!! so fuck it deal with the heat!!!!,..... i Start school soon and i am very happy i got all the shit i need... i now i spent ALOT of money but i got what i needed... school shit..food bus pass.... so i did really good.. i got what i needed and not blow my money.... but it sucks not have much but its life.. and im tryin to live it! i really cant wait till school starts i have been really bored with this month offf!!!!.......I cant wait till my mom and the other sistter and Ella comes down... but i dont know where to take KC and Ella... like i chill in town and i really dont want anyone down there with me well... i dont want Ella there.... And yes i am sorry about my last update... i still cant get over nanny beenin gone its really not the same!!!! I really wish i can get over it and keep livin my life but now my life feels empty maybe i will find somthin to fill that hole with but who knows anymore right...Im Happy Robyn Had her babby.... hes such a little cuttie!!!.... I think Tay is doin good but i know he wants to go back too school right Robyn?!... but thats alll i have to say this time... i really dont know what more to say....

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 7:54 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

Hey! You didn't phone me to take you shopping!!!
I slept most of the afternoon, and had appointments all morning. I hope you got some good bargins!! We have some chicken for you.

Let me know when you want it. We are around for the weekend, and then when mom gets here we have a few appointments that day....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home