A lil bit of Aly

the words that come out of my mind... scary eh?

Saturday, May 31, 2008



I know its been a LONG time since i posted anything on here and sorry... but anyways here is one FUCKED up story to tell you






Before i had to go to work i walked downstars to go to my backpack with my uniy in it and i see this


Ok i bet you cant see what it is.....



Its a big ass mother fuckin spider.... it was FUCKIN BIG!!!!.... i call mom cuzz she is sleepin on the couch "MOM....MOM...COME HERE!!!!...NOW!"
so she gets up and is all bitchy cuzz i woke her up she askes me what the fuck do i want and i tell her to look at my bag..... she freaks...... so i ask her... what the fuck do we do........
i grap a box thinkin it will fit eh.... but im to chicken shit to get it.... so i ask her agian....MOM WHAT THE FUCK TO I DO?!??!?!
we called Ron.... from next door.... "RON COME OVER HERE NOW!!" he comes to the door and says who the fucked died.... i tell him we r if u dont get this mother fucnkin spider out of this house..... he thought we where fucked in the head.... no man we just dont like spiders!!!!
but.....
there is my story... fucked up eh??

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2008 11:20 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

holy fucking spider!!!! What the fuck!

I can't believe you called Ron! LOL
Mind you... I would have done the same dam thing! LOL

 
At June 01, 2008 6:52 p.m. , Blogger mammasita said...

yeah I agree thats nasty! Id freak right out!!!
yuck!

 
At June 02, 2008 1:35 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha how do u tthink me and mom felt!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home